Multimodal transport from DFDS Logistics
DFDS Logistics offers high-frequency rail services between Italy and the rest of Europe, using strategically located terminals.
Our comprehensive and high-capacity network allows us to provide customers with a fast and flexible service.
Our rail, road and sea links allows us to fully serve customers with tailor made solutions to fit their specific door-to-door transportation needs, whether it is smaller consignments, part-loads or full-loads.
By using rail to cover the longer distances, DFDS Logistics can offer transportation solutions that avoid the ever increasing congestion on the European road network. Customers requiring a rapid transit time are catered for by our driver accompanied services throughout Europe.
Our multimodal transport portfolio includes:
- The most frequent rail service between Italy and Scandinavia, operating 10 times per week in each direction
- 3 weekly shuttle trains in each direction between the industrial heartlands of Italy and the United Kingdom
- 3 weekly shuttle trains in each direction between the industrial heartlands of Italy and Rotterdam
- 3 weekly shut trains in each direction in Ireland between Waterford on the East Coast and Ballina, Co. Mayo on the West Coast.
- Daily rail and road services to Benelux, Germany and Eastern Europe
- B2B solutions designed to ensure easy booking and traceability of the goods on route
- Full benefit of flexible solutions, allowing for optimization of inventory levels.
- Versatile and modern state of the art equipment caters for all your needs
- High volume equipment up to 104 cubic meters
- Sliding roof, curtain-sided swap bodies
- Payloads up to 28 tonnes