DFDS Logistics dry cargo trailer fleet
As experts in transportation and logistics DFDS Logistics operate a fleet of over 3,000 trailers across Europe.
All products must, at some stage, travel by road and road haulage is often the most convenient and appropriate option for the whole route.
With a significant number of road trailers DFDS Logistics can ensure reliable and comprehensive coverage of the European roads network, whilst DFDS Seaways’ own ferry fleet and dedicated port services provide a seamless connection between the Scandinavia, UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
Our trailer fleet includes:
- Standard 13.6m Huckepack Euroliners featuring:
- Sliding curtains and sliding roof
- Specification maximises internal height
- 34 Europallet capacity
- Full access when loading from the rear
- Multimodality: transport via road and rail
- Mega trailers for high volume goods
- Supercube trailers up to 4.8m external height and 52 pallet capacity (64 Europallets)
- Box Vans to provide additional security in transportation
- A range of value added equipment solutions:
- Double deck trailers carrying 40 pallets on dedicated customer round trips
- Light weight trailers responding to industry requirements
- Anti-slash curtains for high value goods
- Roll out of remote tracking systems across the fleet
Whatever your transportation requirements DFDS Logistics are your ideal logistics partner across Europe.
Find out more about what we can do for you today by contacting a sales representative in your market.