Training opportunities for hauliers
DFDS Logistics in the UK offer a comprehensive range of transport services and has been awarded the nationally recognized approval: Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) to be a UK based training center offering Driver CPC Training as of from September 2009.
Not to be confused with the National/International CPC, the Driver CPC training qualification is designed specifically in line with EU legislation (2003/59/EC), which currently requires all existing and new drivers to undergo periodic training during each 5 year period since the schemes commencement in September 2009.
Many of our drivers are NVQ level II qualified, and to continue this high standard we wish to ensure that all DFDS drivers are trained in compliance with new RU legislation.
By developing our own training schedule we can ensure our drivers are receiving the comprehensive skills and experiences that are required by our customers and in line with DFDS corporate expectations. Our Driver CPC training is not exclusive to our own drivers, as we are also able to extend this benefit to third party hauliers.
DFDS training packages
Whether you are an owner driver or a fleet operator, DFDS can offer a flexible training package to suit your needs.
- Training is available at 5 key locations across UK & Ireland, and at suitable designated sub contractor premises.
- Flexible dates and contracts are available to suit your business requirements, with full course material being provided to each trainee.
- Competitive rates with deals available for repeat customers.
- Download costs included in the prices.
- Bespoke training courses available, with experienced training staff to deliver material.
To find out more about driver training opportunities at DFDS please contact Martin Cook:
Terms & conditions
The terms & conditions under which DFDS driver training is provided are available for review: